School During Quarantine is a short documentary film created in The Representation Project’s 2020 Youth Media Academy. This film takes a humorous glimpse into Andres’ experience of attending virtual school during the COVID19 Pandemic.
Film Festival Acceptances: Newark IFF Youth Festival
CALLS TO ACTION
Questions for discussion following the viewing:
- In what ways has your school experience changed during COVID?
- What do you see as being benefits of remote learning? What do you see as some drawbacks to remote learning?
- Which Tik Tok people do you follow that most greatly reflect your COVD schooling experience?
- Were there any experiences that Andres had that were relatable?
- What is something you will do when you can attend in-person schooling again?
Feeling Inspired? Please consider selecting at least one of the following to bring about positive change in our society.
Calls to Action for School During Quarantine
* Wear a mask.
* Wash your hands regularly and avoid large gatherings.
* Follow positive people on social media to get you through challenging times.
* Connect with classmates and friends to reduce the sense of isolation.
#COVID19 #WearAMask #GetBacktoSchoolSoon #YouthContentCreator #YMA2020