Are you interested in learning how to use media to spark social change?
Are you between the ages of 14-24?
Join the Youth Media Lab, a community of young people dedicated to harnessing the power of positive media for gender justice! Learn how to create videos, podcasts, blogs, v-logs, and other forms of media.
SPARK CONVERSATIONS. LEARN HOW TO CREATE MEDIA. USE YOUR STORY.
- Actively engage, beyond just likes and retweets – post news stories, have conversations, ask questions, share original content, and more!
- Discover how to create new media – including short films, podcasts, GIFs, etc.
- Learn from professionals across the media and social justice landscape
- Discuss critical social issues with other motivated students
- Be a part of a community of other activists and artists from around the world
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR YOUTH MEDIA LAB!