A growing chorus of celebrities are speaking to advance gender justice. From Jameela Jamil to Ryan Gosling, these A-listers are using their considerable platform to shine a light on issues like sexism, pay inequality, and representation. Who is your favorite feminist celebrity? Who is missing from our list?
- Viola Davis gets real about the intersectional sexism in Hollywood.
- Jameela Jamil takes on the toxic diet teas dominating influencer culture.
- Bradley Cooper takes a stance against the gender wage gap.
- Shonda Rhimes on identity and the beauty of being a feminist.
- Justin Baldoni talks healthy masculinity and celebrating women’s work.
- Sandra Bullock speaks on sexism on the red carpet.
- Mira Sorvino and Jessica Barth help give a voice to sexual violence victims.
- Geena Davis fights for better representations of women in media.
- Gina Rodriguez empowers young women in the arts.
- Ryan Gosling opens up about his unapologetic feminism and raising two daughters.
Take Action! Show your favorite celebs support when they bravely speak up on issues of gender injustice.