Check out the most popular posts on our Facebook page this week:
“Why don’t you spend your time ending rape rather than redefining it? Spend your energy going after those perpetrators who so easily destroy women rather than parsing out manipulative language that minimizes their destruction.”
– Feminist activist Eve Ensler responds to Rep. Todd Akin’s “legitimate rape” comments
38,912 people saw this post
– Google is using an algorithm to figure out a better way to hire and retain women.
34,664 people saw this post
– Are magazines airbrushing to make models fatter?
37,000 people saw this post
– Donna Karan launches a new perfume ‘Woman’ with dual-gender notes, along with an ad campaign that looks to celebrate strong women.
30,544 people saw this post
– German Chancellor Angela Merkel tops the Forbes List of 100 Most Powerful Women. Did your favorite leader make it onto the list?
29,152 people saw this post