- Each license is site or organization-specific.
- The Mask You Live In educational DVD includes feature film (total running time: 90 minutes), youth version, and supplemental clips.
- The Mask You Live In curriculum for K-5, middle and high school, college/university consists of a PDF with an eight-week curriculum including thirteen lesson plans for K-5 grade students, sixteen lessons for middle school, and twenty-one lessons for high school and post-secondary students. The curriculum should be used alongside the education video content on the DVD. Curriculum overview available for evaluation prior to purchase here.
- Public Performance Rights grant the license holder the rights to screen the film publicly at the single location or community organization listed in the license order. The film may not be used on other school campuses within a school district. Single classroom licenses do not include Public Performance Rights.
- The Mask You Live In DSL (Digital Site License) is delivered after purchase as a temporary file download. The film may be hosted on a secure, password-protected media server for view-only access by the institution’s authorized users. The film is not licensed for public streaming or any type of public broadcast.
- Upgrade pricing is available for existing DVD licenses.
- These educational licenses are perpetual and do not expire.
- Replacement DVDs are available for purchase upon verification of an existing license.
The Mask You Live In deals with mature topics (such as sex, violence, drugs, and alcohol). Common Sense Media recommends the film for ages 15 and older. We also offer an educational curriculum that includes a youth version of the film, age-appropriate learning modules, and supplemental film clips. The youth version of the film is appropriate for middle school (13 years old+). The learning modules and film clips are suitable for all ages, including younger audiences (kindergarten-5th, middle school, and high school).
Email us or call 415-233-4060 x1. We’re happy to help.