Miss Representation School Licenses
$99.00 – $599.00
Do you work directly with youth and are you interested in using the film and/or its messaging in an educational context? In conjunction with prominent researchers and curriculum specialists, The Representation Project has developed an educational curriculum (K-12) to accompany our film screenings for youth audiences.
WHO IT’S FOR
Anyone working directly with youth including K-12 schools, universities, libraries, and summer camps.
BRING THE FILM TO YOUTH
There are a number of ways that you can bring our films and curriculum to students:
- SINGLE CLASSROOM LICENSE — $99
- Use the Film and Curriculum in a Single Classroom: Order a single classroom license for one instructor to use the Miss Representation DVD in a single classroom. You’ll also be able to use our custom curriculum to teach media literacy & women’s leadership at grade-appropriate levels.
- WHOLE SCHOOL LICENSE — $299
- Host a Campus Screening and Use the Film and Curriculum on a Single Campus: Order a public performance license that includes the ability to screen Miss Representation from the DVD campus-wide, including parent screenings, and use our curriculum to teach media literacy & women’s leadership to all grade levels.
- INTERNAL STREAMING LICENSE — $599
- Stream on Your Internal Network: Order the rights to host the film digitally on your secure media server instead of a DVD. Screen Miss Representation campus-wide, including parent screenings, and use our curriculum to teach media literacy & women’s leadership to all grade levels.